THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS IN THIS LETTING AGREEMENT MUST BE COMPLIED WITH
1. 50% of the Hire charge must accompany the application to confirm the booking/ letting.
2. The remaining 50% of the hiring charge must be paid not later than 3 weeks prior to the function.
3. An administration charge of 20% is payable on any cancellation. Failure to notify RGSL’S staff in writing of a
cancellation not later than 3 weeks prior to the date of the event will result in the deposit being forfeited.
4. No sub-letting is allowed.
5. The capacity of the building must be complied with in order to meet fire regulations.
6. A named responsible person must be present throughout the event.
7. The hirer is responsible and liable for any damage to the equipment, furniture or building and loss or injury, which occurs, while
in the position of hirer.
8. A refundable deposit of £100.00 is required when hiring the premises and provided no loss/ damage or injury occurs during the
hiring period, this money will be refunded.
9. The Directors have free access to any event held at the premises. (Proof of identity must be shown).
10. RGSL reserves the right to amend all charges as necessary.
11. Use of the hired facility does not permit the hirer or their guests to use other RGSL facilities.
12. The supply of catering at midweek functions is optional however, between the hours of 9.00 am and 6.00 pm Monday to
Friday, the hirer will pay a service charge of 50p per person if food is brought onto the premises, that has not been purchased
through RGSL administration
13. NO DRINKS OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED ON THE PREMISES, UNLESS PERMISSION IS GRANTED. (Subject to
permission being granted, all drinks brought into the centre will incur a corkage charge, per item). Corkage Charges are as follows:
Champagne £5.00 per bottle
Wine £3.00 per bottle
Large bottles of soft drinks £1.00 per bottle